The technical SETA contractor will provide transition and decommission support services to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team to support the transition and decommission of legacy systems. Required support includes documenting system requirements, functionality, features, interconnections, dependencies and performance and degradation.
- Facilitating requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings with stakeholders, engineers, data modelers, and other members of the requirements team.
- Support T&D requirements and processes to include project planning/management/monitor/control, risk/mitigation management
- Assist with developing, evaluating, documenting, and creating new system designs, facilitating technology transition, and evaluating solutions.
- Document and/or validate the current system design against the as-is implementation. Identify, characterize, and map system limitation vs customer expectations.
- Support cross-directorate Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and engage stakeholders in accomplishing work for technology insertion projects.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related discipline (e.g. systems engineering, mathematics, information technology, operations research). Ten years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required of which five (5) years shall be in the Intelligence Community.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record. (ESEA II Resume template Domain Experience section must be completed)
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I) strategies and policies. . (ESEA II Resume template Domain Experience section must be completed)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours per year
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in Requirements analysis, dataflow analysis, transitioning and decommissioning, system architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.