Provide direct system engineering support and related services to a customer responsible for mission engagement requirements & assessments (MERA) to encompass requirements generation, program engineering oversight, and transitioning and decommissioning activities.
Assist the Government team utilizing Smart Data, Compliance, and Operational skillsets; identify, document, and investigate data integrity and quality control facets of the customer’s performance and mission management data. Support the enterprise mission management workflow by maintaining a Confluence page where Metadata Access Control and Mission Management Data Integrity guidance and requirements are documented for mission management tools implementation. Assist customer in reviewing performance metrics tools to identify data integrity and quality concerns.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Candidate must have good Project Management skills.
- Candidate must have a strong engineering/operations background.
- Candidate must have good design and process improvement skills.
- Candidate must be able to create and edit architectural drawings.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment
- Should be comfortable guiding people without having influence over them