Provide systems engineering support in the area of DIB Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include conducting analysis from government-provided high-priority data calls to create representations/characterizations of strategy alignment, resource allocations, discrepancies and gaps, and organizational accomplishments. Perform research and analysis on data as well as compile and correlate data sets to track operational plans, understand technical capabilities and gaps, relationships status and report results to leadership. Assist the lead in developing key messages in point papers, briefings, and informational materials in support of engagements with internal and external stakeholders. Assist in the design, maintenance and update of documents to include web-based resources, PowerPoint, SharePoint, aliases and SiteWorks. Supports File Management Systems to retain documentation and reporting to be readily accessed that is compliant with Agency security and documentation policies. Conduct thorough reviews and detailed assessments of systems engineering documentation. Define, review, propose and develop process improvements. Additionally, the individual selected for this position will oversee and guide creation, modification, and implementation of process governance and required systems engineering documentation and artifacts.
|Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with internal and external stakeholders for captured requirements.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Provide Business Process Re-engineering support
- Assist in the creation of SE technical documentation
- Review system engineering documentation to ensure system needs are met and documentation is complete, comprehensive, and accurate
- Provide system engineering support to design reviews’, navigating across organizations to bring people and ideas together to develop creative solutions
- Organizing meetings, and tracking actions/outcomes
- Provide technical input/advice in executing system governance activities
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of systems engineering guidance, templates, and related products
- Provide guidance on consistent use of systems engineering tools