The Technology Transition Office is responsible for the management and oversight of technology transition into and out of the Enterprise Architecture. These activities include the transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. The Technology Transition Office provides systems engineering support for the assessment, insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and decommissioning of legacy technologies. Transition activities include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related artifacts. This includes identifying risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Applying systems engineering principles throughout systems life-cycle phases.
- Interacting with the Government regarding Systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Experience being responsible for integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with SE process areas.
- Ability to support technical meetings to include understanding of creating meeting schedules, developing agendas, recording meeting minutes, to include knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Five or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA,
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural documentation.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.