Provide system engineering support to the Technology Transition Office responsible for assessment, insertion, and decommissioning technology in the Enterprise Architecture. Activities include managing and supporting office processes to include characterizing projects, leading, planning, scheduling, engaging, and validating process steps and related artifacts. Identify risks and recommending mitigations and/or the support of the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and measuring progress through these processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to independently resolve important engineering issues requiring the use of advanced technology.
- Ability to plan and deliver engineering projects with unique/ complex aspects that impact major capabilities of high priority to the enterprise.
- Experience developing / implementing system engineering process and procedures.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience supporting programs and projects within the Intelligence Community.
- Experience in technical program/ project management / project implementation.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, collaborating with others monitoring and preparing out-reports, with the ability to embrace cross-directorate collaboration, and work with/advise others with little or no Systems Engineering experience.
- Experience in writing and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related engineering documentation.
- Experience with Confluence / JIRA.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.