This position will apply system-engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience or a high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of general systems engineering experience, or a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience in the tactical SIGINT/cryptology field.
- This position will be supporting the maritime community and requires experience with the US Navy tactical SIGINT community.
- Qualified candidates should have experience in the intelligence cycle, information operations, signals intelligence technical expertise, an understanding of the National signals collection system, and familiarity with the varying levels of tactical operations and analysis taking place within the military services.
- Must have a strategic perspective on capabilities requirements and developments with an advanced understanding of large programs of record relevant to individual military services tactical cryptologic capabilities.
- Must have a thorough understanding of US Navy tactical SIGINT operations, military capabilities, and SIGINT concepts of operation.
- Must be able to communicate requirements, work products, progress, and deliverables schedules to senior level civilians and military personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.