We have a current requirement for a highly experienced systems engineer to support the customer’s compliance capabilities effort. The selected engineer will:
- Analyze government identified legacy systems and new acquisitions to support customer mission by applying fundamental principles of systems engineering to document these systems and their relationship including the input, processing, output of data for the purposes of compliance with all laws and policies governing the handling of Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) collection and protection of US person’s privacy. The focus is creation of products to support customer’s effort to continuously monitor system compliance and to tie system compliance to the system’s authority to operate (ATO).
- Conduct assessments of current system of record for recording compliance status of customer functional systems including ability to identify each system and the controls that should be in place to ensure compliance.
- Document system communication with the enterprise compliance services and develop plans for continuous monitoring.
- Document, in concert with a development team, recommended implementation plans to modify the existing system of record to support continuous monitoring of compliance controls.
- Assist planning and development of conceptual and technical requirements/solutions.
- Conduct effectiveness studies and trade-off analyses of current and future systems, programs, and techniques and present findings to the customer.
- Interface with the customer compliance group to determine the applicable compliance program requirements.
- Draft, review, update, and coordinate technology compliance and related policies, processes, and procedures based upon guidance and feedback from the Government.
- Analyze legal and policy documents in order to identify legal and technical implications, which might affect large-scale corporate information systems.
This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Experience with requirements analysis, functional deconstruction, and apportionment of requirements to system components.
- Experience with documentation of systems, and systems of systems in accordance with systems engineering standards and practices.
- A working knowledge of the fundamentals of the customer’s Cyber Security, SIGINT and TechSIGINT missions and the compliance regimes associated with them
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Detailed understanding of customer compliance rules and policy is desired.