Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to independently resolve important engineering issues requiring the use of advanced technology.
- Ability to plan and deliver engineering projects with unique/ complex aspects that impact major capabilities of high priority to the enterprise.
- Experience developing / implementing system engineering processes and procedures.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience supporting programs and projects within the Intelligence Community.
- Experience in technical program/ project management / project implementation.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission outcomes/objectives to key tasks, collaborating with others monitoring and preparing outage reports, with the ability to embrace cross-directorate collaboration, and work with/advise others with little or no Systems Engineering experience.
- Experience in writing and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related engineering documentation.
- Experience with Confluence / JIRA.
- Experience with MSOffice tools (e.g., MSProject, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Two or more of the following System Engineering skills:
- Analysis of Alternatives, Development Planning, Systems Integration, Systems Implementation, Testing, Requirements Evaluation, Architecture Compatibility, Risk Monitoring, Process Improvement, Performance Management
- Basic Technical Understanding of the following: Cloud Technology, Networks, Security, Storage Devices, Operating Systems, and Software.
- Basic understanding of Agency processes (e.g., BM&A, IdeaPOP, Idea Experiment Coordination)