Job Description: Provide support to the Data Flow and Routing Solutions (DFRS) systems engineering team. Required support includes customer service, dataflow paths, organize dataflow implementation, identify ways to improve dataflow implementation and modernization efforts, and prioritize the customer’s needs based on larger strategic priorities.
- Identify and establish new processes and procedures (modernization efforts, process improvement…) and have good customer service skills.
- Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to manage the progress of dataflow requests. This includes customer and service provider support/interaction, and learning the customer need and how it fits into the larger picture.
- Measure and monitor metrics, identify trends, document deficient resourcing, and report standings and findings to management and other stakeholders.
- Provide support to technical leaders by coordinating activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance associated with changes to the system.
- Research and document dataflow processes according to standards of compliance in support of the Enterprise Data Header (EDH) initiatives. Support will include research, analysis, documentation, and integration of how data can be identified, protected, tracked and handled throughout its life cycle.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 5 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in the Data tagging, data formats, data sanitization, data sharing rules/criteria, general dataflow knowledge
- Ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- A self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills