This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As an experienced systems engineer on our team you will provide both systems engineering and technical services to the mission customer’s Cyber Ops effort. The SE will gather and review technical documentation, facilitate conversations between the service providers and product owners, and meet with those product owners to discuss and document infrastructure requirements. You will support requirements gathering, process design and implementation, and CONOPS development. The selected SE will provide engineering services to assess the technical viability of programs and related efforts, to include software requirements definition, test software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes. The selected individual will:
- Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents,
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders,
- Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation,
- Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes,
- Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures
- Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation,
- Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results,
- Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- The candidate should have solid experience supporting SIGINT systems, especially as related to systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities and best practices, is a strong plus.
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with requirements management and process improvement.
- A familiarity with Transition and Decommissioning (T&D) activities is useful.