Job Description: This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As an Encryption Systems Engineer on our team you will support a customer Program Management Office (PMO) whose mission is to deliver products and services that leverage our technical expertise to improve the nation’s cybersecurity posture. The individual will provide general systems engineering support including research, collaboration, authoring and maintaining a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree in a qualifying discipline may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in applying systems engineering and integration support to a large Agile/DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of SE Best practices and innovative approaches to applying those practices in a fast paced ongoing development environment.
- Solid application of SE throughout the lifecycle of a development effort.