Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems admin experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems admin experience would also be acceptable.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements (Security + at a minimum).
- Experience providing Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution; and providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintaining IT systems. Senior level experience is required as remote support is not authorized.
- Experience managing system requirements and deriving requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Secure the Enterprise/Secure the Network (STE/STN).
- Experience providing support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remaining involved in the resolution process.
- Experience optimizing system operations and resource utilization; performing system capacity analysis and planning; and developing and implementing solutions.
- Experience building, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining virtual/storage environments, to include network security availability.
- Experience providing support for the dispatch system and remaining involved in the resolution process.
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting server security vulnerabilities and implementing security related software, hardware, backup, firewalls, and access controls to include universal two factor (U2F) authentication.
- Experience supporting the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with: Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016; VxRails; Dell EMC VxRail Enclave and Dell DP4400 (Data Protection Backup solution); Secure the Network (STN) Standards; Dell RAID Disk Arrays; CISCO & Dell Switch command line syntax including Netflow and Port Security; Domain Controller; DHCP servers; Kiwi Lo Server; ELK stack; New software and systems as the networks evolve.