Job Description: This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a Mission Management Systems Engineer on our team, you will support mission operations and capability development systems teams including Program Managers, Technical Leads, Mission Leads, and Systems Engineers with transitioning activities for legacy mission systems to replacement or newer technology systems and decommissioning systems which no longer provide needed functionality, or which cannot continue to be sustained.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Individual must have experience working in Mission Spaces.
- Candidate must have good Project Management skills.
- Candidate must have good analytical skills to analyze different types of data.
- Candidate must have good design and process improvement skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts