Job Description: This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a mid-level Process Engineer on our team, you will assist in the establishment of governance processes/policies and with the resolution of enterprise-wide issues at the executive level. The PE will support the planning and execution of enterprise leadership assemblies; create and capture Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) activities and dates needed to optimize the enterprise governance; identify and link related activities across all scheduled inputs; coordinate all change impacts with the customer; publish schedules; and coordinate changes with affected activity leads. The Process Engineer will also assist in the identification of process risks and determinations of appropriate response(s) and mitigations and assist in identifying and validating stakeholder requirements, which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Education from an accredited college or university is required. Ten years of experience with process improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past 10 years, 5 years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Agency organizational structure, policy, and procedures.