This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a Configuration Manager on our team, you will provide configuration management support to the Knowledge Management Team and will be responsible for design, development, and execution of configuration management processes for developmental systems. The CM will create and maintain configuration baselines; recommend and/or use automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures; and develop and implement CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental system.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A Bachelor's degree in a technical or Business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Need configuration management experience with development efforts and programs
- Utilize configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team setting to complete assigned tasks within an expected time frame
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment