Job Description: This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As an Weapons and Space Modernization Systems Engineer on our team you will provide support required to collect, review, and author requirements for the system as well as influence and establish the system architecture throughout its development, fielding and integration. This is definitely a growth position that will give the individual unique experience in the TechSIGINT field. The contractor will:
- Provide initial system requirements and architecture support throughout the lifetime of a system’s development. Work with customers, developers, and other SEs to capture and promulgate the specifications of the system. Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with system deployment, applications, and software integration.
- As required, submit appropriate paperwork and provide status reports on classified and unclassified network upgrades.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with: Good systems engineering practices are a must. TechSIGINT, ELINT, FISINT and Weapons and Space modernization programs experience is a plus, but not required. DODAF and Cameo experience is also a plus, but not required.